Folder Scout End-User Software License Agreement
1. LICENSE GRANT. Folder Scout Labs. (the author) grants you a license to use this SOFTWARE . "You" means the company, entity or individual who use this SOFTWARE . "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. When you first obtain a copy of the SOFTWARE, you are granted a license, you may not allow other users to evaluate copies of the SOFTWARE.
2. SCOPE OF LICENSE. The terms and conditions of this License describe the permitted use and user(s) of each Licensed Copy of Folder Scout. For purposes of this License, you or your organization have/has the right to use "One Licensed Copy" of Folder Scout when granting the license.
3. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by the author. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
4. COPYRIGHT. All rights to Folder Scout are owned by Folder Scout Labs. and are protected by United States copyright laws, International treaty provisions and other applicable laws. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of Folder Scout Labs. and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
5. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
6. BUNDLING. In no case may this product be bundled with hardware or other non-shareware software without written permission from Folder Scout Labs.
All distribution of SOFTWARE is further restricted with regard to sources which also distribute virus source code and related virus construction/creation materials. The SOFTWARE may not be made available on any site, CD-ROM, or with any package which makes available or contains viruses, virus source code, virus construction programs, or virus creation material.
Each entity wishing to distribute the package must independently satisfy the terms of the distribution license.
7. LIMITED WARRANTY. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. Folder Scout Labs, . DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THIS SOFTWARE, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED LUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER Folder Scout Labs. NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, OR DELIVERY OF THIS SOFTWARE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR IDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE SUCH SOFTWARE, EVEN IF Folder Scout Labs. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIMS. THE PERSON USING THE SOFTWARE BEARS ALL RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF IDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT LIABILITY IS BY LAW APABLE OF EXCLUSION OR RESTRICTION.
8. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
9. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL Folder Scout Labs, . OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL IDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF Folder Scout Labs. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL Folder Scout Labs, . LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and Folder Scout Labs. which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
11. RESERVED RIGHTS. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to Folder Scout Labs.
Copyright(C) 2007-2019 Folder Scout Labs. All Rights Reserved.